IT and network design consultations
Consult with us before planning your communications or technical infrastructure for an upcoming project. Our in-house, expert staff of network engineers and IT professionals will advise you on how to most efficiently achieve your goals—saving you time and money in the process.
We can provide recommendations about:
- Network hardware: Switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless devices
- Network design: Topology, bandwidth analysis, protocols, and services
- Server hardware: Appropriately sized hardware for present and future needs to support your applications
- Server software: Operating systems and traffic management systems
- Security: Integration with existing security measures or designing stand-alone solutions
- Connectivity: Integration with your current systems (including VPN and ASN)
- Backup of traffic software solutions: Integration with existing backup solutions or adding a new solution to cover your traffic needs
We’ll talk to your IT professionals about matters such as your existing environment, network needs, interoperability preferences, and integrating with your current equipment with newer technology.
After making decisions about these issues, your traffic engineer can then design an RFP that accurately meets your current and future city and traffic network needs.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can support your projects in an advisory capacity.