Faster EV charging for fleets
With its extra power, a new electric vehicle (EV) charger from Gilbarco Veeder-Root efficiently fuels school buses and light-medium duty fleet trucks.
The Level 2 Amps2Go Series F19 combines a rugged design with a 19.2 kW power output making it ideal for fleet vehicles that frequently experience extended or overnight dwell times. Additionally, the Level 2 Amps2Go Series F19:
- Tracks departure and return times, as well as the energy delivered to each vehicle
- Monitors charging fees for any of your public chargers
- Schedules both the start and stop times at charging stations so you can take advantage of partial-peak and off-peak rates
- Generates detailed reports and analytics
- Installs easily without any assembly
- Facilitates an optimal depot layout with its small footprint
We realize EV charging is an emerging field, and we’re here to answer any questions you might have about it. Get in touch with us to learn more about the advantages the Series F19 offers for fleets.
As a reminder, you may be able to reduce the costs of your EV investment by taking advantage of federal, state, and county funding incentives. See what’s available in your area.